SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 5 full-length practice tests, in-depth reviews for all exam content, and strategies for scoring success, Cracking the SAT covers every facet of this challenging and important test. Techniques That Actually Work.
– Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
– Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
– Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
– Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
– Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
– Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more Practice Your Way to Excellence.
– 5 full-length practice tests (4 in the book & 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
– Drills for each test section–Reading, Writing and Language, and Math–plus writing exercises to help prepare for the Essay
– In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze your performance and track your progress